PSC Technologies has a serious and sincere policy towards Quality and HSE.
PSC Technologies believes in providing products and services of the highest quality to our customers. In this regard, we have always strived to associate ourselves with partners/ principals who enjoy a reputation for providing quality products and services.
PSC Technologies regards health and safety of employees and stakeholders, as well as care for environment to be of utmost importance.
The Quality Policy of Pipeline Supply Co. LLC is to achieve sustained business growth by providing quality products / services that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations.
Management is committed to establish, document and implement a suitable Quality Management System in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and Regulatory Bodies of National and / or International as applicable and also as appropriate to its scope of work.
Management is also committed to review all of its processes to ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of its Quality Management System leading to continual improvement and enhanced Customer Satisfaction.
This policy is exhibited at all strategic points and is explained to each employee by the Department Head or Management Representative.
The responsibility and commitment of PSC Technologies to the achievement of HSE excellence is the foundation of our Management system, and we are committed to:
- A target of zero accidents
- Promoting a culture where all employees are fully involved in our HSE commitments
- Ensuring our activities are not injurious to Health
- A target of zero environmental incidents
- Operating in a safe manner to avoid spills, leaks, and accidental discharges of polluting materials
- Efficient use of energy resources and material while provide our products and services
- Transparency in the reporting of company HSE performances
To achieve the high performance level, PSC Technologies management will relentlessly strive to:
- Develop and implement a systematic approach to the management of HSE in accordance with appropriate national and international standards
- Measure, Appraise and Report performance
- Set targets for continuous HSE improvements
- Include HSE competencies and performance in the all staff appraisals
- Empower all the employees to refrain from actions that they consider an HSE risk